Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sleep cycles of a three year old.

OK,

So my little princess had no nap yesterday, rode horses at a birthday party for two hours, and went to bed at 8:30pm.

Why oh why, does that mean she had to wake up at 6:45am this morning.  On a given day of normal routine she can make it to 7:30am (maybe 8:00am) on a good day.

I shouldn't complain, chili is in the crockpot, the last load of clothes is in the washer, and the weeks menu and grocery list are complete.

I just wish I could have done all that and slept a little longer too.

Off to get breakfast, see my Grandma in the hospital (therapy recovering from a stroke) and  get a weeks worth of groceries.

Prepare yourself fools!  Drive your cart on the right side of the lane, or perish at my hands.

1 comment:

  1. I am convinced that losing sleep makes children wake up earlier and more cheerful than ever before. I haven't slept in in 4.5 years. Just think, when they are teenagers we'll be mad that they never get out of bed.

    ReplyDelete